Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions operate between SockSoho ("TSB", "we", "us", "our", "the company") and the user of this website ("you"). As a user of this website or a buyer of our products, you automatically agree to abide by these terms and conditions. If any changes to the same are made, they will be posted here. Hence, you are requested to check back in regularly. If at any point, the terms and conditions don’t suit you, we request you to not use the site or avail any of our services.
- If you make an account on this website, you will ensure that the information provided by you is complete, accurate, and true.
- Securing your display name and password is your responsibility as is the responsibility for the activities that happen under the display name.
- If we happen to find out that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, false, misleading, or suspicious in any way, we shall disable your account and you will not be able to make any further purchases.
- We have the right to disable your account with no prior notice for no or any reason, including if you violate the Terms and Conditions written here in any measure.
- The images displayed on the website are for pictorial purposes only. Every effort has been made to ensure that they reflect the integrity of the actual product. However, depending upon the gadget you use and its screen, the actual item may be slightly different from the one being shown.
- We ensure that the prices of all the products are exact. However, in case of any error, we will correct the error asap. If an order had been placed, we will inform you of the error in price. If we are unable to contact you, the order stands canceled. If you cancel after paying for the items, we will send you a full refund.
- The prices of the products may change from time to time. However, for dispatched items, the price will remain the same as the displayed one.
- Digitally, we accept all payments made through Razorpay and PayPal. Apart from that, cash on delivery (COD) is also available.
- Razorpay accepts payments in INR only whereas PayPal is accepted as a method of payment in over 200 countries and regions and supports 25+ currencies.
Purchase, Orders, and Delivery
- No product purchased by you should be used for commercial purposes.
- On purchasing a product, the final acceptance of your order happens when we send you an email informing you of the dispatch of your order.
- You will be required to enter your phone number and email address while placing the order. These will be used to contact you in case of any delivery related updates.
- The estimated time of delivery is calculated keeping in mind the best case scenario. The delivery may get delayed in case of unavailability of items or unforeseen travel complications during shipping.
- Products will be delivered to the address as given by you during checkout.
- Your address and phone number will be shared with the delivery company for the proper delivery of products.
- We take responsibility for the non-delivery of items only if you intimate us about the non-delivery within 10 days of the date when the order should have arrived.
- The number of items that we dispatch is the final number of items received by you unless you can furnish proof to the contrary.
- In case the item is delivered to a third party address, TSB is not responsible for the delivery of goods to your address after the item has been dropped off at the specified address.
We always strive to deliver your products to you in the fastest time possible and in the best possible condition. The following are the stipulations in relation to our shipping services:
- Shipping charges will vary according to the place that the product is being delivered to. They will be visible when you are at checkout and are confirming your order.
- In case of replacement, the shipping charges will be on us- both when you send back the faulty item and when we send you the replacement. The item being sent back must be with the invoice and must be unused with all the labels and packaging intact.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The website may be used for personal and non-commercial purposes only. The material can be downloaded from the website for the same purposes.
- All of the intellectual property rights, as well as the features and content on the website (text, audio, video, font, colors, images, design, icons, illustrations), are with TSB.
- You will not use any material on the website for commercial purposes without our express permission. Nothing is to be reproduced, replicated, distributed, modified, or republished.
- If you are found to have engaged in any of the above activities, your access to the website will be terminated. The materials produced or used by you have to be returned to us. Our team can and will take legal action if you violate our IPR terms.
Your use of the website shall be governed by the following rules:
- You agree not to meddle with the working of the website using any device, software, or routine.
- You agree not to interfere with another person’s usage of the website or any ongoing transaction using any device, software, or routine.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website or any of its servers through any illegal means like hacking or password mining among others.
- You shall not copy content from the website without the express permission of TSB.
- You shall not seek to harm or exploit anyone by asking for personally identifiable information.
- You shall not upload, display, modify or in any way have anything to do with another user’s personal information.
- You shall not make defamatory, negative, or degrading comments about the brand name or the domain, and shall not carry out any action that tarnishes the reputation of TSB.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages or costs arising from your use of this website, your breach of Terms and Conditions, or infringement of any intellectual property right.
The Terms and Conditions mentioned here are made in the context of laws of India. In case of any dispute or conflict, the same shall be resolved in the courts of Chandigarh.
Limitation of Liability
- You take full responsibility for your use of the website. In case of any dissatisfaction with the website, the only solution is for you to stop using it.
- To the full extent permissible by law, SockSoho will not be accountable for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary, or retaliatory damages that result from content, materials, products, information, or your ability or inability to use the website. These consequences include but are not limited to loss of data, loss of revenue or profits or savings, personal injury, emotional agony, loss of business.
- SockSoho does not guarantee that your use of the website will be uninterrupted or hassle-free always. We also reserve the right to interrupt or cancel services at any time without any prior notice to you.
- All of the materials made available through the website are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any express or implied warranties.
You agree that SockSoho may deny you access to the website at any time, should we determine that you have violated the Terms and Conditions or other policies in any way. If you or SockSoho terminates your use of services, you are still liable to pay for the order you placed.
For more information about our ‘Terms and Conditions’, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.